Do You Think Justice Was Served?
- He is from a suburb of Chicago.
- He pretended to be the owner of two small dogs.
- He paid a reward to the person who found and posted the pups to Facebook.
- He drove the dogs to a hospital parking garage and threw them off the top of the five-story building.
- He pled guilty to animal cruelty charges and is going to prison.
- Twenty-three-year-old Edward Hanania, 23, of Oak Lawn, Illinois, was sentenced to five years in prison for felony aggravated animal cruelty.
Story on the next page with video.